Records and information available to board.
Before making a determination regarding a prisoner’s release on parole as provided by ORS 144.125, the State Board of Parole and Post-Prison Supervision may cause to be brought before it current records and information regarding the prisoner, including:
(1) Any relevant information which may be submitted by the prisoner, the prisoner’s attorney, the victim of the crime, the Department of Corrections, or by other persons;
(2) The presentence investigation report specified in ORS 144.791 or if no such report has been prepared, a report of similar content prepared by institutional staff;
(3) The reports of any physical, mental and psychiatric examinations of the prisoner;
(4) The prisoner’s parole plan; and
(5) Other relevant information concerning the prisoner as may be reasonably available. [1973 c.694 §6; 1981 c.426 §3; 1985 c.283 §3; 1987 c.320 §55]