Definitions for ORS 164.276 and 164.278.
As used in ORS 164.276 and 164.278:
(1) Coach means a person who instructs or trains members of a team or directs the strategy of a team participating in a sports event.
(2) Inappropriate behavior means:
(a) Engaging in fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior;
(b) Violating the rules of conduct governing coaches, team players and spectators at a sports event;
(c) Publicly insulting another person by abusive words or gestures in a manner intended to provoke a violent response; or
(d) Intentionally subjecting another person to offensive physical contact.
(3) Premises has the meaning given that term in ORS 164.205.
(4) Spectator means any person, other than a team player or coach, who attends a sports event.
(5) Sports official has the meaning given that term in ORS 30.882. [2003 c.629 §1]