Anthony Alan Vielmetti was booked at 10:53 PM on Friday, October 5th, 2018 by Portland Police, North Precinct. Vielmetti was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 27 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- DEL METH (B Felony)
- POSS METH MISD (A Misdemeanor)
- POSS HEROIN MISD (A Misdemeanor)
- DEL METH (B Felony)
- DEL HEROIN (A Felony)
Bail has been set to $50,000 for Vielmetti which is listed as a 5 ft 11 in white male weighing approximately 150 lbs.
Anthony Alan Vielmetti was arrested in Multnomah County Oregon and Anthony Alan Vielmetti has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Multnomah County Oregon. For more regarding the Multnomah County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their Frequently asked Questions.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Unlawful delivery of methamphetamine.
(1) Except as authorized by ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.752 to 475.980, it is unlawful for any person to deliver methamphetamine.(2) Unlawful delivery of methamphetamine is a Class B felony.
(3) Notwithstanding subsection (2) of this section, unlawful delivery of methamphetamine is a Class A felony if the delivery is to a person under 18 years of age.
(4) The minimum fine for unlawful delivery of methamphetamine is $500. [2005 c.708 §16; 2011 c.597 §13]
Unlawful delivery of heroin.
(1) It is unlawful for any person to deliver heroin.(2) Unlawful delivery of heroin is a Class A felony. [2005 c.708 §26]