Leonel Sanchez-jaimes was arrested on Saturday, January 12th 2019 and booked into Marion County Jail in Salem, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
Sanchez-jaimes is listed as a 5 ft 5 inch hispanic male weight approximately 130 pounds.
Leonel Sanchez-jaimes is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Fleeing or attempting to elude police officer; penalty.
(1) A person commits the crime of fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer if:(a) The person is operating a motor vehicle; and
(b) A police officer who is in uniform and prominently displaying the police officer’s badge of office or operating a vehicle appropriately marked showing it to be an official police vehicle gives a visual or audible signal to bring the vehicle to a stop, including any signal by hand, voice, emergency light or siren, and either:
(A) The person, while still in the vehicle, knowingly flees or attempts to elude a pursuing police officer; or
(B) The person gets out of the vehicle and knowingly flees or attempts to elude the police officer.
(2) It is an affirmative defense to a prosecution of a person under this section that, after a police officer operating a vehicle not marked as an official police vehicle signaled the person to bring the person’s vehicle to a stop, the person proceeded lawfully to an area the person reasonably believed was necessary to reach before stopping.
(3) The offense described in this section, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, is applicable upon any premises open to the public and:
(a) Is a Class C felony if committed as described in subsection (1)(b)(A) of this section; or
(b) Is a Class A misdemeanor if committed as described in subsection (1)(b)(B) of this section. [1983 c.338 §664; 1991 c.655 §1; 1997 c.532 §1; 1997 c.860 §1]
PARKING, STOPPING AND STANDING
Recklessly endangering another person.
(1) A person commits the crime of recklessly endangering another person if the person recklessly engages in conduct which creates a substantial risk of serious physical injury to another person.(2) Recklessly endangering another person is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §96]
Reckless driving; penalty.
(1) A person commits the offense of reckless driving if the person recklessly drives a vehicle upon a highway or other premises described in this section in a manner that endangers the safety of persons or property.(2) The use of the term recklessly in this section is as defined in ORS 161.085.
(3) The offense described in this section, reckless driving, is a Class A misdemeanor and is applicable upon any premises open to the public. [1983 c.338 §571]
SPECIAL SAFETY MEASURES