Teah Marie Deshane was booked on Sunday February, 10th by JKP and was booked into Jackson County Jail in Medford, Oregon.
The female, with a recorded date of birth of Sep 23, 1982 was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- 0163.208 ASSAULT OFFICER / ASSAULT ON A POLICE OFFICER
- 0166.025 DIS COND 2 / DISORDERLY CONDUCT 2ND DEG
Bail has been set to $10000 for Deshane which is listed as a 5 foot 6 inch white female weighing approximately 129 pounds.
Teah Marie Deshane is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Assaulting a public safety officer.
(1) A person commits the crime of assaulting a public safety officer if the person intentionally or knowingly causes physical injury to the other person, knowing the other person to be a peace officer, corrections officer, youth correction officer, parole and probation officer, animal control officer, firefighter or staff member, and while the other person is acting in the course of official duty.(2) Assaulting a public safety officer is a Class C felony.
(3)(a) Except as otherwise provided in paragraph (b) of this subsection, a person convicted under this section shall be sentenced to not less than seven days of imprisonment and shall not be granted bench parole or suspension of sentence nor released on a sentence of probation before serving at least seven days of the sentence of confinement.
(b) A person convicted under this section shall be sentenced to not less than 14 days of imprisonment and shall not be granted bench parole or suspension of sentence nor released on a sentence of probation before serving at least 14 days of the sentence of confinement if the victim is a peace officer.
(4) As used in this section:
(a) Animal control officer has the meaning given that term in ORS 609.500; and
(b) Staff member means:
(A) A corrections officer as defined in ORS 181A.355, a youth correction officer, a Department of Corrections or Oregon Youth Authority staff member or a person employed pursuant to a contract with the department or youth authority to work with, or in the vicinity of, inmates or youth offenders; and
(B) A volunteer authorized by the department, youth authority or other entity in charge of a corrections facility to work with, or in the vicinity of, inmates or youth offenders. [1981 c.783 §2; 1993 c.14 §21; 1993 c.358 §1; 1995 c.651 §4; 1999 c.1040 §14; 2001 c.104 §51; 2001 c.828 §1; 2003 c.327 §1]
Disorderly conduct in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of disorderly conduct in the second degree if, with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof, the person:(a) Engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior;
(b) Makes unreasonable noise;
(c) Disturbs any lawful assembly of persons without lawful authority;
(d) Obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic on a public way;
(e) Initiates or circulates a report, knowing it to be false, concerning an alleged or impending fire, explosion, crime, catastrophe or other emergency; or
(f) Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act which the person is not licensed or privileged to do.
(2)(a) Disorderly conduct in the second degree is a Class B misdemeanor.
(b) Notwithstanding paragraph (a) of this subsection, disorderly conduct in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor if the crime is committed within 200 feet of the real property on which the person knows a funeral service is being conducted.
(3) As used in this section, funeral service means a burial or other memorial service for a deceased person. [1971 c.743 §220; 1983 c.546 §5; 2001 c.104 §55; 2005 c.631 §1; 2012 c.35 §1]