Angela Ann Weston was booked at 12:31 PM on Monday, February 11th by MCSO Transports. Weston was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 47 year old female was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- BURGLARY I (A Felony)
- IDENTITY THEFT (C Felony)
- POSS HEROIN MISD (A Misdemeanor)
- POSS METH MISD (A Misdemeanor)
Bail has been set to $20,000 for Weston which is listed as a 5 ft 5 in white female weighing approximately 140 lbs.
Angela Ann Weston is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Burglary in the first degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of burglary in the first degree if the person violates ORS 164.215 and the building is a dwelling, or if in effecting entry or while in a building or in immediate flight therefrom the person:(a) Is armed with a burglary tool or theft device as defined in ORS 164.235 or a deadly weapon;
(b) Causes or attempts to cause physical injury to any person; or
(c) Uses or threatens to use a dangerous weapon.
(2) Burglary in the first degree is a Class A felony. [1971 c.743 §137; 2003 c.577 §10]
(1) A person commits the crime of identity theft if the person, with the intent to deceive or to defraud, obtains, possesses, transfers, creates, utters or converts to the person’s own use the personal identification of another person.(2) Identity theft is a Class C felony.
(3) It is an affirmative defense to violating subsection (1) of this section that the person charged with the offense:
(a) Was under 21 years of age at the time of committing the offense and the person used the personal identification of another person solely for the purpose of purchasing alcohol;
(b) Was under 18 years of age at the time of committing the offense and the person used the personal identification of another person solely for the purpose of purchasing tobacco products or inhalant delivery systems, as those terms are defined in ORS 431A.175; or
(c) Used the personal identification of another person solely for the purpose of misrepresenting the person’s age to gain access to a:
(A) Place the access to which is restricted based on age; or
(B) Benefit based on age.
(4) As used in this section:
(a) Another person means an individual, whether living or deceased, an imaginary person or a firm, association, organization, partnership, business trust, company, corporation, limited liability company, professional corporation or other private or public entity.
(b) Personal identification includes, but is not limited to, any written document or electronic data that does, or purports to, provide information concerning:
(A) A person’s name, address or telephone number;
(B) A person’s driving privileges;
(C) A person’s Social Security number or tax identification number;
(D) A person’s citizenship status or alien identification number;
(E) A person’s employment status, employer or place of employment;
(F) The identification number assigned to a person by a person’s employer;
(G) The maiden name of a person or a person’s mother;
(H) The identifying number of a person’s depository account at a financial institution or trust company, as those terms are defined in ORS 706.008, or a credit card account;
(I) A person’s signature or a copy of a person’s signature;
(J) A person’s electronic mail name, electronic mail signature, electronic mail address or electronic mail account;
(K) A person’s photograph;
(L) A person’s date of birth; and
(M) A person’s personal identification number. [1999 c.1022 §1; 2001 c.870 §3; 2007 c.583 §1; 2013 c.158 §34; 2015 c.158 §25]