Rane Randall Rowlett was booked on Sunday February, 17th by ADP and was booked into Jackson County Jail in Medford, Oregon.
The male, with a recorded date of birth of Jun 17, 1965 was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- 0162.385 FALSE/INFO/CRIM / FALSE INFO-POLICE OFC-CRIM OFF
- 0164.215 BURG 2 / BURGLARY 2ND DEG
- 0164.245 TRESPASS 2 / CRIMINAL TRESPASS 2ND DEG
- 0164.354 CRIM MISCHIEF 2 / CRIMINAL MISCHIEF 2ND DEG
- 0475.752 PCS/METH RESID M / CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE OFFENSE - 14 PC
- 0475.886 MCS/METH / UNLAWFUL MANUF METHAMPHETAMINE
- 0475.890 DCS/METH / UNL DELIVER METHAMPHETAMINE
0475.894 PCS/METH <1 OZ-2 / UNL POSSESS METHAMPHETAMINE - 2
Bail has been set to $1027500 for Rowlett which is listed as a 6 foot 2 inch white male weighing approximately 242 pounds.
Rane Randall Rowlett was arrested in Jackson County Oregon and Rane Randall Rowlett has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office in Jackson County Oregon. For more regarding the Jackson County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their contact us page.
Rane Randall Rowlett is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Giving false information to peace officer for a citation or arrest on a warrant.
(1) A person commits the crime of giving false information to a peace officer for issuance or service of a citation or for an arrest on a warrant if the person knowingly uses or gives a false or fictitious name, address or date of birth to any peace officer for the purpose of:(a) The officer’s issuing or serving the person a citation under authority of ORS 133.055 to 133.076 or ORS chapter 153; or
(b) The officer’s arresting the person on a warrant.
(2) A person who violates this section commits a Class A misdemeanor. [1983 c.661 §11; 1999 c.1051 §70; 2003 c.777 §1; 2007 c.771 §1]
Burglary in the second degree.
(1) Except as otherwise provided in ORS 164.255, a person commits the crime of burglary in the second degree if the person enters or remains unlawfully in a building with intent to commit a crime therein.(2) Burglary in the second degree is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §136; 1993 c.680 §24]
Criminal trespass in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal trespass in the second degree if the person enters or remains unlawfully in a motor vehicle or in or upon premises.(2) Criminal trespass in the second degree is a Class C misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §139; 1999 c.1040 §9]
Criminal mischief in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal mischief in the second degree if:(a) The person violates ORS 164.345, and as a result thereof, damages property in an amount exceeding $500; or
(b) Having no right to do so nor reasonable ground to believe that the person has such right, the person intentionally damages property of another, or, the person recklessly damages property of another in an amount exceeding $500.
(2) Criminal mischief in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §146; 2009 c.16 §5]
Unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine.
(1) Except as authorized by ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.752 to 475.980, it is unlawful for any person to manufacture methamphetamine.(2) Unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine is a Class B felony.
(3) The minimum fine for unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine is $1,000. [2005 c.708 §14; 2011 c.597 §11]
Unlawful delivery of methamphetamine.
(1) Except as authorized by ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.752 to 475.980, it is unlawful for any person to deliver methamphetamine.(2) Unlawful delivery of methamphetamine is a Class B felony.
(3) Notwithstanding subsection (2) of this section, unlawful delivery of methamphetamine is a Class A felony if the delivery is to a person under 18 years of age.
(4) The minimum fine for unlawful delivery of methamphetamine is $500. [2005 c.708 §16; 2011 c.597 §13]