David Arnold Mcgee was arrested on Monday, April 15th 2019 and booked into Marion County Jail in Salem, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
Mcgee is listed as a 5 ft 9 inch white male weight approximately 145 pounds.
David Arnold Mcgee is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Criminal mischief in the first degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal mischief in the first degree who, with intent to damage property, and having no right to do so nor reasonable ground to believe that the person has such right:(a) Damages or destroys property of another:
(A) In an amount exceeding $1,000;
(B) By means of an explosive;
(C) By starting a fire in an institution while the person is committed to and confined in the institution;
(D) Which is a livestock animal as defined in ORS 164.055;
(E) Which is the property of a public utility, telecommunications carrier, railroad, public transportation facility or medical facility used in direct service to the public; or
(F) By intentionally interfering with, obstructing or adulterating in any manner the service of a public utility, telecommunications carrier, railroad, public transportation facility or medical facility; or
(b) Intentionally uses, manipulates, arranges or rearranges the property of a public utility, telecommunications carrier, railroad, public transportation facility or medical facility used in direct service to the public so as to interfere with its efficiency.
(2) As used in subsection (1) of this section:
(a) Institution includes state and local correctional facilities, mental health facilities, juvenile detention facilities and state training schools.
(b) Medical facility means a health care facility as defined in ORS 442.015, a licensed physician’s office or anywhere a licensed medical practitioner provides health care services.
(c) Public utility has the meaning provided for that term in ORS 757.005 and includes any cooperative, people’s utility district or other municipal corporation providing an electric, gas, water or other utility service.
(d) Railroad has the meaning provided for that term in ORS 824.020.
(e) Public transportation facility means any property, structure or equipment used for or in connection with the transportation of persons for hire by rail, air or bus, including any railroad cars, buses or airplanes used to carry out such transportation.
(f) Telecommunications carrier has the meaning given that term in ORS 133.721.
(3) Criminal mischief in the first degree is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §147; 1973 c.133 §6; 1975 c.344 §1; 1979 c.805 §1; 1983 c.740 §33a; 1987 c.447 §104; 1987 c.907 §10; 1989 c.584 §2; 1991 c.837 §13; 1991 c.946 §2; 1993 c.94 §1; 1993 c.332 §3; 1999 c.1040 §11; 1999 c.1093 §2; 2003 c.543 §4; 2009 c.16 §6]
Disorderly conduct in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of disorderly conduct in the second degree if, with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof, the person:(a) Engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior;
(b) Makes unreasonable noise;
(c) Disturbs any lawful assembly of persons without lawful authority;
(d) Obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic on a public way;
(e) Initiates or circulates a report, knowing it to be false, concerning an alleged or impending fire, explosion, crime, catastrophe or other emergency; or
(f) Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act which the person is not licensed or privileged to do.
(2)(a) Disorderly conduct in the second degree is a Class B misdemeanor.
(b) Notwithstanding paragraph (a) of this subsection, disorderly conduct in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor if the crime is committed within 200 feet of the real property on which the person knows a funeral service is being conducted.
(3) As used in this section, funeral service means a burial or other memorial service for a deceased person. [1971 c.743 §220; 1983 c.546 §5; 2001 c.104 §55; 2005 c.631 §1; 2012 c.35 §1]