Skyler Evon Agrelius was booked at 5:33 AM on Wednesday, June 12th by Bend Police Department. Agrelius was booked into Deschutes County Jail in Bend, Oregon.
The 24 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- 164.365 CRIMINAL MISCHIEF 1ST DEG
- 164.255 CRIMINAL TRESPASS 1ST DEG
- 475.894 UNL POSSESS METHAMPHETAMINE - 1
475.752 CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE OFFENSE - 10
- 162.385 FALSE INFO-POLICE OFC-CRIM OFF
Bail has been set to $35000.0 for Agrelius which is listed as a 5' 10" male weighing approximately 160 lbs.
Skyler Evon Agrelius is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Criminal mischief in the first degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal mischief in the first degree who, with intent to damage property, and having no right to do so nor reasonable ground to believe that the person has such right:(a) Damages or destroys property of another:
(A) In an amount exceeding $1,000;
(B) By means of an explosive;
(C) By starting a fire in an institution while the person is committed to and confined in the institution;
(D) Which is a livestock animal as defined in ORS 164.055;
(E) Which is the property of a public utility, telecommunications carrier, railroad, public transportation facility or medical facility used in direct service to the public; or
(F) By intentionally interfering with, obstructing or adulterating in any manner the service of a public utility, telecommunications carrier, railroad, public transportation facility or medical facility; or
(b) Intentionally uses, manipulates, arranges or rearranges the property of a public utility, telecommunications carrier, railroad, public transportation facility or medical facility used in direct service to the public so as to interfere with its efficiency.
(2) As used in subsection (1) of this section:
(a) Institution includes state and local correctional facilities, mental health facilities, juvenile detention facilities and state training schools.
(b) Medical facility means a health care facility as defined in ORS 442.015, a licensed physician’s office or anywhere a licensed medical practitioner provides health care services.
(c) Public utility has the meaning provided for that term in ORS 757.005 and includes any cooperative, people’s utility district or other municipal corporation providing an electric, gas, water or other utility service.
(d) Railroad has the meaning provided for that term in ORS 824.020.
(e) Public transportation facility means any property, structure or equipment used for or in connection with the transportation of persons for hire by rail, air or bus, including any railroad cars, buses or airplanes used to carry out such transportation.
(f) Telecommunications carrier has the meaning given that term in ORS 133.721.
(3) Criminal mischief in the first degree is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §147; 1973 c.133 §6; 1975 c.344 §1; 1979 c.805 §1; 1983 c.740 §33a; 1987 c.447 §104; 1987 c.907 §10; 1989 c.584 §2; 1991 c.837 §13; 1991 c.946 §2; 1993 c.94 §1; 1993 c.332 §3; 1999 c.1040 §11; 1999 c.1093 §2; 2003 c.543 §4; 2009 c.16 §6]
Criminal trespass in the first degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal trespass in the first degree if the person:(a) Enters or remains unlawfully in a dwelling;
(b) Having been denied future entry to a building pursuant to a merchant’s notice of trespass, reenters the building during hours when the building is open to the public with the intent to commit theft therein;
(c) Enters or remains unlawfully upon railroad yards, tracks, bridges or rights of way; or
(d) Enters or remains unlawfully in or upon premises that have been determined to be not fit for use under ORS 453.855 to 453.912.
(2) Subsection (1)(d) of this section does not apply to the owner of record of the premises if:
(a) The owner notifies the law enforcement agency having jurisdiction over the premises that the owner intends to enter the premises;
(b) The owner enters or remains on the premises for the purpose of inspecting or decontaminating the premises or lawfully removing items from the premises; and
(c) The owner has not been arrested for, charged with or convicted of a criminal offense that contributed to the determination that the premises are not fit for use.
(3) Criminal trespass in the first degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §140; 1993 c.680 §23; 1999 c.837 §1; 2001 c.386 §1; 2003 c.527 §1]
Giving false information to peace officer for a citation or arrest on a warrant.
(1) A person commits the crime of giving false information to a peace officer for issuance or service of a citation or for an arrest on a warrant if the person knowingly uses or gives a false or fictitious name, address or date of birth to any peace officer for the purpose of:(a) The officer’s issuing or serving the person a citation under authority of ORS 133.055 to 133.076 or ORS chapter 153; or
(b) The officer’s arresting the person on a warrant.
(2) A person who violates this section commits a Class A misdemeanor. [1983 c.661 §11; 1999 c.1051 §70; 2003 c.777 §1; 2007 c.771 §1]