Kurt William Naffziger was arrested on Tuesday, August 13th 2019 and booked into Lane County Jail in Eugene, Oregon.
The 65 year old male was arrested by Eugene Police Department was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- #164.125 THEFT OF SERVICES - 1 (Misdemeanor)
#475.752 CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE OFFENSE - 10 (Felony)
Kurt William Naffziger is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Theft of services.
(1) A person commits the crime of theft of services if:(a) With intent to avoid payment therefor, the person obtains services that are available only for compensation, by force, threat, deception or other means to avoid payment for the services; or
(b) Having control over the disposition of labor or of business, commercial or industrial equipment or facilities of another, the person uses or diverts to the use of the person or a third person such labor, equipment or facilities with intent to derive for the person or the third person a commercial benefit to which the person or the third person is not entitled.
(2) As used in this section, services includes, but is not limited to, labor, professional services, toll facilities, transportation, communications service, entertainment, the supplying of food, lodging or other accommodations in hotels, restaurants or elsewhere, the supplying of equipment for use, and the supplying of commodities of a public utility nature such as gas, electricity, steam and water. Communication service includes, but is not limited to, use of telephone, computer and cable television systems.
(3) Absconding without payment or offer to pay for hotel, restaurant or other services for which compensation is customarily paid immediately upon the receiving of them is prima facie evidence that the services were obtained with intent to avoid payment therefor. Obtaining the use of any communication system the use of which is available only for compensation, including but not limited to telephone, computer and cable television systems, or obtaining the use of any services of a public utility nature, without payment or offer to pay for such use is prima facie evidence that the obtaining of the use of such system or the use of such services was gained with intent to avoid payment therefor.
(4) The value of single theft transactions may be added together if the thefts were committed:
(a) Against multiple victims by a similar means within a 30-day period; or
(b) Against the same victim, or two or more persons who are joint owners, within a 180-day period.
(5) Theft of services is:
(a) A Class C misdemeanor if the aggregate total value of services that are the subject of the theft is less than $100;
(b) A Class A misdemeanor if the aggregate total value of services that are the subject of the theft is $100 or more and less than $1,000;
(c) A Class C felony if the aggregate total value of services that are the subject of the theft is $1,000 or more; and
(d) A Class B felony if the aggregate total value of services that are the subject of the theft is $10,000 or more. [1971 c.743 §133; 1973 c.133 §1; 1985 c.537 §1; 1987 c.907 §8; 1993 c.680 §21; 2009 c.16 §4]