Enrique Jared Zavalahinojoza was booked at 3:50 PM on Monday, August 19th by Portland Police, North Precinct. Zavalahinojoza was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 23 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
Bail has been set to $2,500 for Zavalahinojoza which is listed as a 5 ft 7 in hispanic male weighing approximately 145 lbs.
Enrique Jared Zavalahinojoza is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Criminal mischief in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal mischief in the second degree if:(a) The person violates ORS 164.345, and as a result thereof, damages property in an amount exceeding $500; or
(b) Having no right to do so nor reasonable ground to believe that the person has such right, the person intentionally damages property of another, or, the person recklessly damages property of another in an amount exceeding $500.
(2) Criminal mischief in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §146; 2009 c.16 §5]
Criminal trespass in the first degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal trespass in the first degree if the person:(a) Enters or remains unlawfully in a dwelling;
(b) Having been denied future entry to a building pursuant to a merchant’s notice of trespass, reenters the building during hours when the building is open to the public with the intent to commit theft therein;
(c) Enters or remains unlawfully upon railroad yards, tracks, bridges or rights of way; or
(d) Enters or remains unlawfully in or upon premises that have been determined to be not fit for use under ORS 453.855 to 453.912.
(2) Subsection (1)(d) of this section does not apply to the owner of record of the premises if:
(a) The owner notifies the law enforcement agency having jurisdiction over the premises that the owner intends to enter the premises;
(b) The owner enters or remains on the premises for the purpose of inspecting or decontaminating the premises or lawfully removing items from the premises; and
(c) The owner has not been arrested for, charged with or convicted of a criminal offense that contributed to the determination that the premises are not fit for use.
(3) Criminal trespass in the first degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §140; 1993 c.680 §23; 1999 c.837 §1; 2001 c.386 §1; 2003 c.527 §1]