Nicole Rae Glover was booked at 1:11 AM on Tuesday, September 10th by Bend Police Department. Glover was booked into Deschutes County Jail in Bend, Oregon.
The 28 year old female was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
475.894 UNL POSSESS METHAMPHETAMINE - 2
- 163.575 ENDANGERING WELFARE OF MINOR
475.854 UNLAWFUL POSSESS HEROIN -1
Bail has been set to $35000.0 for Glover which is listed as a 5' 2" female weighing approximately 150 lbs.
Nicole Rae Glover is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Endangering the welfare of a minor.
(1) A person commits the offense of endangering the welfare of a minor if the person knowingly:(a) Induces, causes or permits an unmarried person under 18 years of age to witness an act of sexual conduct or sadomasochistic abuse as defined in ORS 167.060;
(b) Permits a person under 18 years of age to enter or remain in a place where unlawful activity involving controlled substances is maintained or conducted;
(c) Induces, causes or permits a person under 18 years of age to participate in gambling as defined in ORS 167.117;
(d) Distributes, sells or allows to be sold tobacco in any form to a person under 18 years of age;
(e) Distributes, sells or allows to be sold an inhalant delivery system, as defined in ORS 431A.175, to a person under 18 years of age; or
(f) Sells to a person under 18 years of age any device in which tobacco, marijuana, cocaine or any controlled substance, as defined in ORS 475.005, is burned and the principal design and use of which is directly or indirectly to deliver tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke, cocaine smoke or smoke from any controlled substance into the human body including but not limited to:
(A) Pipes, water pipes, hookahs, wooden pipes, carburetor pipes, electric pipes, air driven pipes, corncob pipes, meerschaum pipes and ceramic pipes, with or without screens, permanent screens, hashish heads or punctured metal bowls;
(B) Carburetion tubes and devices, including carburetion masks;
(E) Ice pipes or chillers;
(F) Cigarette rolling papers and rolling machines; and
(G) Cocaine free basing kits.
(2) Endangering the welfare of a minor by violation of subsection (1)(a), (b) or (c) of this section, by violation of subsection (1)(e) of this section if the inhalant delivery system contains or is a substance containing a cannabinoid or by violation of subsection (1)(f) of this section involving other than a device for smoking tobacco, is a Class A misdemeanor.
(3) Endangering the welfare of a minor by violation of subsection (1)(d) of this section is a Class A violation.
(4) Endangering the welfare of a minor by violation of subsection (1)(e) of this section if the inhalant delivery system does not contain or is not a substance containing a cannabinoid is a Class A violation.
(5) Endangering the welfare of a minor by violation of subsection (1)(f) of this section involving a device for smoking tobacco is a Class A violation. [1971 c.743 §177; 1973 c.827 §20; 1979 c.744 §8; 1981 c.838 §1; 1983 c.740 §31; 1991 c.970 §5; 1995 c.79 §52; 1999 c.1051 §153; 2011 c.597 §79; 2014 c.20 §1; 2015 c.158 §5]