Jacob Cameron Hume was booked at 9:01 PM on Thursday, October 10th by Portland Police, North Precinct. Hume was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 36 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
Bail has been set to $5,000 for Hume which is listed as a 6 ft 0 in white male weighing approximately 180 lbs.
Jacob Cameron Hume is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Unauthorized use of a vehicle.
(1) A person commits the crime of unauthorized use of a vehicle when:(a) The person takes, operates, exercises control over, rides in or otherwise uses another’s vehicle, boat or aircraft without consent of the owner;
(b) Having custody of a vehicle, boat or aircraft pursuant to an agreement between the person or another and the owner thereof whereby the person or another is to perform for compensation a specific service for the owner involving the maintenance, repair or use of such vehicle, boat or aircraft, the person intentionally uses or operates it, without consent of the owner, for the person’s own purpose in a manner constituting a gross deviation from the agreed purpose; or
(c) Having custody of a vehicle, boat or aircraft pursuant to an agreement with the owner thereof whereby such vehicle, boat or aircraft is to be returned to the owner at a specified time, the person knowingly retains or withholds possession thereof without consent of the owner for so lengthy a period beyond the specified time as to render such retention or possession a gross deviation from the agreement.
(2) Unauthorized use of a vehicle, boat or aircraft is a Class C felony.
(3) Subsection (1)(a) of this section does not apply to a person who rides in or otherwise uses a public transit vehicle, as defined in ORS 166.116, if the vehicle is being operated by an authorized operator within the scope of the operator’s employment. [1971 c.743 §134; 2001 c.851 §1; 2007 c.71 §50]
Violation of post-prison supervision conditions; sanctions.
(1) Except as otherwise provided by rules of the Department of Corrections and the State Board of Parole and Post-Prison Supervision concerning parole and post-prison supervision violators, the supervisory authority shall use a continuum of administrative sanctions for violations of the conditions of post-prison supervision.(2) The sanction continuum shall include adjustments to the level of supervision and, as approved by the board or the local supervisory authority that imposed the initial conditions of post-prison supervision:
(a) Modification of or additions to the conditions of supervision; and
(b) Any other appropriate available local sanctions including, but not limited to, jail, community service work, house arrest, electronic surveillance, restitution centers, work release centers, day centers or other local sanctions established by agreement with the supervisory authority.
(3) An offender may not be confined in a restitution center, work release center or jail for more than 15 days for a violation of conditions of post-prison supervision unless:
(a) The Department of Corrections, county corrections agency or supervisory authority imposes a local sanction under subsection (1) of this section;
(b) A reentry court imposes a local sanction under section 29, chapter 649, Oregon Laws 2013; or
(c) The board or its designated representative initiates a hearing for the purpose of imposing a sanction under ORS 144.107 or 144.108.
(4) A hearing before the board is not required if the department, a county corrections agency, the supervisory authority or the court imposes a local sanction under subsection (3) of this section. However, the board may conduct a hearing under the procedures in ORS 144.343 and 144.347 and impose a different sanction on the offender than that imposed by the department, a county corrections agency, the supervisory authority or the court. [1989 c.790 §35; 1991 c.836 §1; 1997 c.525 §4; 2013 c.649 §31]
Criminal mischief in the first degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal mischief in the first degree who, with intent to damage property, and having no right to do so nor reasonable ground to believe that the person has such right:(a) Damages or destroys property of another:
(A) In an amount exceeding $1,000;
(B) By means of an explosive;
(C) By starting a fire in an institution while the person is committed to and confined in the institution;
(D) Which is a livestock animal as defined in ORS 164.055;
(E) Which is the property of a public utility, telecommunications carrier, railroad, public transportation facility or medical facility used in direct service to the public; or
(F) By intentionally interfering with, obstructing or adulterating in any manner the service of a public utility, telecommunications carrier, railroad, public transportation facility or medical facility; or
(b) Intentionally uses, manipulates, arranges or rearranges the property of a public utility, telecommunications carrier, railroad, public transportation facility or medical facility used in direct service to the public so as to interfere with its efficiency.
(2) As used in subsection (1) of this section:
(a) Institution includes state and local correctional facilities, mental health facilities, juvenile detention facilities and state training schools.
(b) Medical facility means a health care facility as defined in ORS 442.015, a licensed physician’s office or anywhere a licensed medical practitioner provides health care services.
(c) Public utility has the meaning provided for that term in ORS 757.005 and includes any cooperative, people’s utility district or other municipal corporation providing an electric, gas, water or other utility service.
(d) Railroad has the meaning provided for that term in ORS 824.020.
(e) Public transportation facility means any property, structure or equipment used for or in connection with the transportation of persons for hire by rail, air or bus, including any railroad cars, buses or airplanes used to carry out such transportation.
(f) Telecommunications carrier has the meaning given that term in ORS 133.721.
(3) Criminal mischief in the first degree is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §147; 1973 c.133 §6; 1975 c.344 §1; 1979 c.805 §1; 1983 c.740 §33a; 1987 c.447 §104; 1987 c.907 §10; 1989 c.584 §2; 1991 c.837 §13; 1991 c.946 §2; 1993 c.94 §1; 1993 c.332 §3; 1999 c.1040 §11; 1999 c.1093 §2; 2003 c.543 §4; 2009 c.16 §6]