Marlin Ray Suppah was arrested on Monday, October 14th 2019 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 10/6/96 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ORS.163.160-1 - FAILURE TO APPEAR ASSAULT IV
- ORS.164.354 - FAILURE TO APPEAR CRIM MISCHIEF II
- ORS.164.245 - FAILURE TO APPEAR CRIM TRESPASS II
Bail has been set to 8500 for Suppah which is listed as a 5.0 ft 11 in white male weighing approximately 215 lbs.
Marlin Ray Suppah is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Criminal mischief in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal mischief in the second degree if:(a) The person violates ORS 164.345, and as a result thereof, damages property in an amount exceeding $500; or
(b) Having no right to do so nor reasonable ground to believe that the person has such right, the person intentionally damages property of another, or, the person recklessly damages property of another in an amount exceeding $500.
(2) Criminal mischief in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §146; 2009 c.16 §5]
Criminal trespass in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal trespass in the second degree if the person enters or remains unlawfully in a motor vehicle or in or upon premises.(2) Criminal trespass in the second degree is a Class C misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §139; 1999 c.1040 §9]