Crystal Marie Krol was booked on Thursday November, 7th by ADP and was booked into Jackson County Jail in Medford, Oregon.
The female, with a recorded date of birth of Dec 05, 1979 was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
Bail has been set to $10000 for Krol which is listed as a 5 foot 2 inch white female weighing approximately 120 pounds.
Crystal Marie Krol is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Criminal trespass in the first degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal trespass in the first degree if the person:(a) Enters or remains unlawfully in a dwelling;
(b) Having been denied future entry to a building pursuant to a merchant’s notice of trespass, reenters the building during hours when the building is open to the public with the intent to commit theft therein;
(c) Enters or remains unlawfully upon railroad yards, tracks, bridges or rights of way; or
(d) Enters or remains unlawfully in or upon premises that have been determined to be not fit for use under ORS 453.855 to 453.912.
(2) Subsection (1)(d) of this section does not apply to the owner of record of the premises if:
(a) The owner notifies the law enforcement agency having jurisdiction over the premises that the owner intends to enter the premises;
(b) The owner enters or remains on the premises for the purpose of inspecting or decontaminating the premises or lawfully removing items from the premises; and
(c) The owner has not been arrested for, charged with or convicted of a criminal offense that contributed to the determination that the premises are not fit for use.
(3) Criminal trespass in the first degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §140; 1993 c.680 §23; 1999 c.837 §1; 2001 c.386 §1; 2003 c.527 §1]
Interfering with a peace officer or parole and probation officer.
(1) A person commits the crime of interfering with a peace officer or parole and probation officer if the person, knowing that another person is a peace officer or a parole and probation officer as defined in ORS 181A.355:(a) Intentionally acts in a manner that prevents, or attempts to prevent, a peace officer or parole and probation officer from performing the lawful duties of the officer with regards to another person; or
(b) Refuses to obey a lawful order by the peace officer or parole and probation officer.
(2) Interfering with a peace officer or parole and probation officer is a Class A misdemeanor.
(3) This section does not apply in situations in which the person is engaging in:
(a) Activity that would constitute resisting arrest under ORS 162.315; or
(b) Passive resistance. [1997 c.719 §1; 1999 c.1040 §7; 2005 c.668 §1]