Luis Enrique Rojasfelipe was arrested on Tuesday, January 28th 2020 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 5/8/92 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ORS.164.135 - FAILURE TO APPEAR UNAUTH USE OF VEHICLE
- ORS.819.300 - FAILURE TO APPEAR POSSN OF A STOLEN VEHICLE
Bail has been set to 0 for Rojasfelipe which is listed as a 5.0 ft 11 in white male weighing approximately 185 lbs.
Luis Enrique Rojasfelipe was arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and Luis Enrique Rojasfelipe has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Clackamas County Oregon. For more regarding the Clackamas County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their about us page.
Luis Enrique Rojasfelipe is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Unauthorized use of a vehicle.
(1) A person commits the crime of unauthorized use of a vehicle when:(a) The person takes, operates, exercises control over, rides in or otherwise uses another’s vehicle, boat or aircraft without consent of the owner;
(b) Having custody of a vehicle, boat or aircraft pursuant to an agreement between the person or another and the owner thereof whereby the person or another is to perform for compensation a specific service for the owner involving the maintenance, repair or use of such vehicle, boat or aircraft, the person intentionally uses or operates it, without consent of the owner, for the person’s own purpose in a manner constituting a gross deviation from the agreed purpose; or
(c) Having custody of a vehicle, boat or aircraft pursuant to an agreement with the owner thereof whereby such vehicle, boat or aircraft is to be returned to the owner at a specified time, the person knowingly retains or withholds possession thereof without consent of the owner for so lengthy a period beyond the specified time as to render such retention or possession a gross deviation from the agreement.
(2) Unauthorized use of a vehicle, boat or aircraft is a Class C felony.
(3) Subsection (1)(a) of this section does not apply to a person who rides in or otherwise uses a public transit vehicle, as defined in ORS 166.116, if the vehicle is being operated by an authorized operator within the scope of the operator’s employment. [1971 c.743 §134; 2001 c.851 §1; 2007 c.71 §50]
Possession of a stolen vehicle; penalty.
(1) A person commits the offense of possession of a stolen vehicle if the person possesses any vehicle which the person knows or has reason to believe has been stolen.(2) The offense described in this section, possession of a stolen vehicle, is a Class C felony. [1983 c.338 §297]