Tiffany Ann Tanatchangsang was arrested on Saturday, February 22nd 2020 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The female arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 8/16/84 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ORS.166.025 - FAILURE TO APPEAR DISORDERLY CONDUCT II
- ORS.164.245 - FAILURE TO APPEAR CRIM TRESPASS II
- ORS.164.354 - CRIM MISCHIEF II
- ORS.166.065-1 - FAILURE TO APPEAR HARASSMENT
Bail has been set to 6500 for Tanatchangsang which is listed as a 5.0 ft 6 in white female weighing approximately 200 lbs.
Tiffany Ann Tanatchangsang is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Disorderly conduct in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of disorderly conduct in the second degree if, with intent to cause public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a risk thereof, the person:(a) Engages in fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening behavior;
(b) Makes unreasonable noise;
(c) Disturbs any lawful assembly of persons without lawful authority;
(d) Obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic on a public way;
(e) Initiates or circulates a report, knowing it to be false, concerning an alleged or impending fire, explosion, crime, catastrophe or other emergency; or
(f) Creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act which the person is not licensed or privileged to do.
(2)(a) Disorderly conduct in the second degree is a Class B misdemeanor.
(b) Notwithstanding paragraph (a) of this subsection, disorderly conduct in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor if the crime is committed within 200 feet of the real property on which the person knows a funeral service is being conducted.
(3) As used in this section, funeral service means a burial or other memorial service for a deceased person. [1971 c.743 §220; 1983 c.546 §5; 2001 c.104 §55; 2005 c.631 §1; 2012 c.35 §1]
Criminal trespass in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal trespass in the second degree if the person enters or remains unlawfully in a motor vehicle or in or upon premises.(2) Criminal trespass in the second degree is a Class C misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §139; 1999 c.1040 §9]
Criminal mischief in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal mischief in the second degree if:(a) The person violates ORS 164.345, and as a result thereof, damages property in an amount exceeding $500; or
(b) Having no right to do so nor reasonable ground to believe that the person has such right, the person intentionally damages property of another, or, the person recklessly damages property of another in an amount exceeding $500.
(2) Criminal mischief in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §146; 2009 c.16 §5]