Justin Dewone Devine was booked at 10:53 AM on Friday, July 31st by Portland Police, North Precinct. Devine was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 33 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ATT AGG THEFT I (C Felony)
- FURN FALSE INFO POL (A Misdemeanor)
COUNTY HOLD (U Unknown)
- PAROLE OR PPSV VIOL (U Felony)
Bail has been set to $5,000 for Devine which is listed as a 5 ft 9 in black male weighing approximately 180 lbs.
Justin Dewone Devine is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Giving false information to peace officer for a citation or arrest on a warrant.
(1) A person commits the crime of giving false information to a peace officer for issuance or service of a citation or for an arrest on a warrant if the person knowingly uses or gives a false or fictitious name, address or date of birth to any peace officer for the purpose of:(a) The officer’s issuing or serving the person a citation under authority of ORS 133.055 to 133.076 or ORS chapter 153; or
(b) The officer’s arresting the person on a warrant.
(2) A person who violates this section commits a Class A misdemeanor. [1983 c.661 §11; 1999 c.1051 §70; 2003 c.777 §1; 2007 c.771 §1]
Violation of post-prison supervision conditions; sanctions.
(1) Except as otherwise provided by rules of the Department of Corrections and the State Board of Parole and Post-Prison Supervision concerning parole and post-prison supervision violators, the supervisory authority shall use a continuum of administrative sanctions for violations of the conditions of post-prison supervision.(2) The sanction continuum shall include adjustments to the level of supervision and, as approved by the board or the local supervisory authority that imposed the initial conditions of post-prison supervision:
(a) Modification of or additions to the conditions of supervision; and
(b) Any other appropriate available local sanctions including, but not limited to, jail, community service work, house arrest, electronic surveillance, restitution centers, work release centers, day centers or other local sanctions established by agreement with the supervisory authority.
(3) An offender may not be confined in a restitution center, work release center or jail for more than 15 days for a violation of conditions of post-prison supervision unless:
(a) The Department of Corrections, county corrections agency or supervisory authority imposes a local sanction under subsection (1) of this section;
(b) A reentry court imposes a local sanction under section 29, chapter 649, Oregon Laws 2013; or
(c) The board or its designated representative initiates a hearing for the purpose of imposing a sanction under ORS 144.107 or 144.108.
(4) A hearing before the board is not required if the department, a county corrections agency, the supervisory authority or the court imposes a local sanction under subsection (3) of this section. However, the board may conduct a hearing under the procedures in ORS 144.343 and 144.347 and impose a different sanction on the offender than that imposed by the department, a county corrections agency, the supervisory authority or the court. [1989 c.790 §35; 1991 c.836 §1; 1997 c.525 §4; 2013 c.649 §31]