David A Casanova was booked at 9:33 AM on Friday, July 31st by OHSU University Police. Casanova was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 38 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- POSS HEROIN FEL (B Felony)
- DEL HEROIN (A Felony)
- POSS METH MISD (A Misdemeanor)
- POSS STOLEN MV (C Felony)
No bail has been set for Casanova which is listed as a 5 ft 7 in white male weighing approximately 135 lbs.
David A Casanova is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Unlawful delivery of heroin.
(1) It is unlawful for any person to deliver heroin.(2) Unlawful delivery of heroin is a Class A felony. [2005 c.708 §26]
Possession of a stolen vehicle; penalty.
(1) A person commits the offense of possession of a stolen vehicle if the person possesses any vehicle which the person knows or has reason to believe has been stolen.(2) The offense described in this section, possession of a stolen vehicle, is a Class C felony. [1983 c.338 §297]