Isaac Martinez-morales was arrested on Saturday, August 1st 2020 and booked into Lane County Jail in Eugene, Oregon.
The 21 year old male was arrested by Eugene Police Department was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- #164.395 ROBBERY 3RD DEG (Felony)
- #4.906 FALSE INFO TO OFF (CITE) (Misdemeanor)
- #4.907 INTERFERE W/POLICE OFFICER (Misdemeanor)
- #4.910 RESISTING ARREST (Misdemeanor)
Isaac Martinez-morales is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Robbery in the third degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of robbery in the third degree if in the course of committing or attempting to commit theft or unauthorized use of a vehicle as defined in ORS 164.135 the person uses or threatens the immediate use of physical force upon another person with the intent of:(a) Preventing or overcoming resistance to the taking of the property or to retention thereof immediately after the taking; or
(b) Compelling the owner of such property or another person to deliver the property or to engage in other conduct which might aid in the commission of the theft or unauthorized use of a vehicle.
(2) Robbery in the third degree is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §148; 2003 c.357 §1]