Manuel Salinasrojas was booked at 12:30 AM on Tuesday, September 15th by Portland Police, East Precinct. Salinasrojas was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 27 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- CRIM MISCH II - DV (A Misdemeanor)
- ATT TRESPASS I (B Misdemeanor)
- DISORD COND 2 DV (B Misdemeanor)
- MENACING - DV (A Misdemeanor)
- ATT BURG 1 - DV (B Felony)
No bail has been set for Salinasrojas which is listed as a 5 ft 11 in hispanic male weighing approximately 195 lbs.
Manuel Salinasrojas is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Criminal mischief in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal mischief in the second degree if:(a) The person violates ORS 164.345, and as a result thereof, damages property in an amount exceeding $500; or
(b) Having no right to do so nor reasonable ground to believe that the person has such right, the person intentionally damages property of another, or, the person recklessly damages property of another in an amount exceeding $500.
(2) Criminal mischief in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §146; 2009 c.16 §5]
(1) A person commits the crime of menacing if by word or conduct the person intentionally attempts to place another person in fear of imminent serious physical injury.(2) Menacing is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §95]