Anthony Blaise White was booked at 3:18 PM on Friday, October 16th by Portland Police, Central Precinct. White was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 33 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
Bail has been set to $2,500 for White which is listed as a 6 ft 1 in white male weighing approximately 190 lbs.
Anthony Blaise White is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Sexual abuse in the third degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of sexual abuse in the third degree if:(a) The person subjects another person to sexual contact and:
(A) The victim does not consent to the sexual contact; or
(B) The victim is incapable of consent by reason of being under 18 years of age; or
(b) For the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of the person or another person, the person intentionally propels any dangerous substance at a victim without the consent of the victim.
(2) Sexual abuse in the third degree is a Class A misdemeanor.
(3) As used in this section, dangerous substance means blood, urine, semen or feces. [1971 c.743 §115; 1979 c.489 §1; 1991 c.830 §1; 1995 c.657 §11; 1995 c.671 §9; 2009 c.616 §1]
Violation of post-prison supervision conditions; sanctions.
(1) Except as otherwise provided by rules of the Department of Corrections and the State Board of Parole and Post-Prison Supervision concerning parole and post-prison supervision violators, the supervisory authority shall use a continuum of administrative sanctions for violations of the conditions of post-prison supervision.(2) The sanction continuum shall include adjustments to the level of supervision and, as approved by the board or the local supervisory authority that imposed the initial conditions of post-prison supervision:
(a) Modification of or additions to the conditions of supervision; and
(b) Any other appropriate available local sanctions including, but not limited to, jail, community service work, house arrest, electronic surveillance, restitution centers, work release centers, day centers or other local sanctions established by agreement with the supervisory authority.
(3) An offender may not be confined in a restitution center, work release center or jail for more than 15 days for a violation of conditions of post-prison supervision unless:
(a) The Department of Corrections, county corrections agency or supervisory authority imposes a local sanction under subsection (1) of this section;
(b) A reentry court imposes a local sanction under section 29, chapter 649, Oregon Laws 2013; or
(c) The board or its designated representative initiates a hearing for the purpose of imposing a sanction under ORS 144.107 or 144.108.
(4) A hearing before the board is not required if the department, a county corrections agency, the supervisory authority or the court imposes a local sanction under subsection (3) of this section. However, the board may conduct a hearing under the procedures in ORS 144.343 and 144.347 and impose a different sanction on the offender than that imposed by the department, a county corrections agency, the supervisory authority or the court. [1989 c.790 §35; 1991 c.836 §1; 1997 c.525 §4; 2013 c.649 §31]