Russell Darrin Allen was arrested on Wednesday, November 25th 2020 and booked into Lane County Jail in Eugene, Oregon.
The 30 year old male was arrested by Lane County Sheriffs Office was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- #164.272 UNLAWFUL ENTRY INTO MOTOR VEH (Misdemeanor)
- #164.043 THEFT 3RD DEG - 1 (Misdemeanor)
- #475.894 UN POSSESS METHAMPHETAMINE - MISD (Misdemeanor)
Russell Darrin Allen was arrested in Lane County Oregon and Russell Darrin Allen has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Lane County Oregon. For more regarding the Lane County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their contact us page.
Russell Darrin Allen is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Unlawful entry into a motor vehicle.
(1) A person commits the crime of unlawful entry into a motor vehicle if the person enters a motor vehicle, or any part of a motor vehicle, with the intent to commit a crime.(2) Unlawful entry into a motor vehicle is a Class A misdemeanor.
(3) As used in this section, enters includes, but is not limited to, inserting:
(a) Any part of the body; or
(b) Any object connected with the body. [1995 c.782 §1]
Theft in the third degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of theft in the third degree if:(a) By means other than extortion, the person commits theft as defined in ORS 164.015; and
(b) The total value of the property in a single or an aggregate transaction is less than $100.
(2) Theft in the third degree is a Class C misdemeanor. [1987 c.907 §2; 2009 c.11 §11; 2009 c.16 §1]