Shane Ryan Patrick Dailey was arrested on Wednesday, February 24th 2021 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 1/28/78 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
Bail has been set to 0 for Dailey which is listed as a 5.0 ft 9 in white male weighing approximately 190 lbs.
Shane Ryan Patrick Dailey was arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and Shane Ryan Patrick Dailey has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Clackamas County Oregon. For more regarding the Clackamas County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their about us page.
Shane Ryan Patrick Dailey is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Unlawful delivery of heroin.
(1) It is unlawful for any person to deliver heroin.(2) Unlawful delivery of heroin is a Class A felony. [2005 c.708 §26]
Unlawful delivery of methamphetamine.
(1) Except as authorized by ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.752 to 475.980, it is unlawful for any person to deliver methamphetamine.(2) Unlawful delivery of methamphetamine is a Class B felony.
(3) Notwithstanding subsection (2) of this section, unlawful delivery of methamphetamine is a Class A felony if the delivery is to a person under 18 years of age.
(4) The minimum fine for unlawful delivery of methamphetamine is $500. [2005 c.708 §16; 2011 c.597 §13]
Unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
(1) It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally to possess methamphetamine unless the substance was obtained directly from, or pursuant to, a valid prescription or order of a practitioner while acting in the course of professional practice, or except as otherwise authorized by ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.752 to 475.980.(2) Unlawful possession of methamphetamine is a Class C felony. [2005 c.708 §18]