Frank Louis Hamlin was arrested on Friday, March 19th 2021 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 5/7/85 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ORS.811.540-2 - FAILURE TO APPEAR ATTEMPT ELUDE POLICE OFFICER
- ORS.475.854-2 - PROBATION VIOLATION PCS-HEROIN
Bail has been set to 10000 for Hamlin which is listed as a 6.0 ft 1 in white male weighing approximately 220 lbs.
Frank Louis Hamlin was arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and Frank Louis Hamlin has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Clackamas County Oregon. For more regarding the Clackamas County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their about us page.
Frank Louis Hamlin is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Fleeing or attempting to elude police officer; penalty.
(1) A person commits the crime of fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer if:(a) The person is operating a motor vehicle; and
(b) A police officer who is in uniform and prominently displaying the police officer’s badge of office or operating a vehicle appropriately marked showing it to be an official police vehicle gives a visual or audible signal to bring the vehicle to a stop, including any signal by hand, voice, emergency light or siren, and either:
(A) The person, while still in the vehicle, knowingly flees or attempts to elude a pursuing police officer; or
(B) The person gets out of the vehicle and knowingly flees or attempts to elude the police officer.
(2) It is an affirmative defense to a prosecution of a person under this section that, after a police officer operating a vehicle not marked as an official police vehicle signaled the person to bring the person’s vehicle to a stop, the person proceeded lawfully to an area the person reasonably believed was necessary to reach before stopping.
(3) The offense described in this section, fleeing or attempting to elude a police officer, is applicable upon any premises open to the public and:
(a) Is a Class C felony if committed as described in subsection (1)(b)(A) of this section; or
(b) Is a Class A misdemeanor if committed as described in subsection (1)(b)(B) of this section. [1983 c.338 §664; 1991 c.655 §1; 1997 c.532 §1; 1997 c.860 §1]
PARKING, STOPPING AND STANDING