Alecia Nicole Edmonson was arrested on Friday, April 16th 2021 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The female arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 5/15/89 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ORS.475.854-2 - PCS-HEROIN
- ORS.475.894-2 - PCS-METH
ORS.475.752-10 - POSSN CONTRL SUB SCH I
- ORS.162.385 - FALSE INFO TO POLICE
- ORS.475.850 - PROBATION VIOLATION DCS-HEROIN
Bail has been set to 15000 for Edmonson which is listed as a 5.0 ft 8 in white female weighing approximately 150 lbs.
Alecia Nicole Edmonson was arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and Alecia Nicole Edmonson has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Clackamas County Oregon. For more regarding the Clackamas County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their about us page.
Alecia Nicole Edmonson is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
(1) It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally to possess methamphetamine unless the substance was obtained directly from, or pursuant to, a valid prescription or order of a practitioner while acting in the course of professional practice, or except as otherwise authorized by ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.752 to 475.980.(2) Unlawful possession of methamphetamine is a Class C felony. [2005 c.708 §18]
Giving false information to peace officer for a citation or arrest on a warrant.
(1) A person commits the crime of giving false information to a peace officer for issuance or service of a citation or for an arrest on a warrant if the person knowingly uses or gives a false or fictitious name, address or date of birth to any peace officer for the purpose of:(a) The officer’s issuing or serving the person a citation under authority of ORS 133.055 to 133.076 or ORS chapter 153; or
(b) The officer’s arresting the person on a warrant.
(2) A person who violates this section commits a Class A misdemeanor. [1983 c.661 §11; 1999 c.1051 §70; 2003 c.777 §1; 2007 c.771 §1]
Unlawful delivery of heroin.
(1) It is unlawful for any person to deliver heroin.(2) Unlawful delivery of heroin is a Class A felony. [2005 c.708 §26]