Michael Ernesto Ogle was arrested on Monday, May 3rd 2021 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 1/18/82 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ORS.475.854-2 - FAILURE TO APPEAR PCS-HEROIN
- ORS.164.043-1 - FAILURE TO APPEAR THEFT III
- ORS.164.045-1 - FAILURE TO APPEAR THEFT II
Bail has been set to 75000 for Ogle which is listed as a 5.0 ft 5 in white male weighing approximately 140 lbs.
Michael Ernesto Ogle was arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and Michael Ernesto Ogle has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Clackamas County Oregon. For more regarding the Clackamas County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their about us page.
Michael Ernesto Ogle is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Theft in the third degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of theft in the third degree if:(a) By means other than extortion, the person commits theft as defined in ORS 164.015; and
(b) The total value of the property in a single or an aggregate transaction is less than $100.
(2) Theft in the third degree is a Class C misdemeanor. [1987 c.907 §2; 2009 c.11 §11; 2009 c.16 §1]
Theft in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of theft in the second degree if:(a) By means other than extortion, the person commits theft as defined in ORS 164.015; and
(b) The total value of the property in a single or aggregate transaction is $100 or more and less than $1,000.
(2) Theft in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §124; 1987 c.907 §3; 1993 c.680 §19; 2009 c.11 §12; 2009 c.16 §2]