Austyn Dean Shelton was arrested on Tuesday, May 4th 2021 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 6/10/97 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ORS.475.854 - FAILURE TO APPEAR PCS-HEROIN
- ORS.164.045-1 - FAILURE TO APPEAR THEFT II
- ORS.807.570 - FAILURE TO APPEAR FAIL TO CARRY OR PRESENT LICENSE
Bail has been set to 30000 for Shelton which is listed as a 5.0 ft 9 in white male weighing approximately 165 lbs.
Austyn Dean Shelton was arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and Austyn Dean Shelton has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Clackamas County Oregon. For more regarding the Clackamas County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their about us page.
Austyn Dean Shelton is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Unlawful possession of heroin.
(1) It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally to possess heroin.(2) Unlawful possession of heroin is a Class B felony. [2005 c.708 §28]
Theft in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of theft in the second degree if:(a) By means other than extortion, the person commits theft as defined in ORS 164.015; and
(b) The total value of the property in a single or aggregate transaction is $100 or more and less than $1,000.
(2) Theft in the second degree is a Class A misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §124; 1987 c.907 §3; 1993 c.680 §19; 2009 c.11 §12; 2009 c.16 §2]