Hipolito Ramos-santiago was arrested on Wednesday, May 12th 2021 and booked into Marion County Jail in Salem, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
Ramos-santiago is listed as a 4 ft 10 inch hispanic male weight approximately 165 pounds.
Hipolito Ramos-santiago was arrested in Marion County Oregon and Hipolito Ramos-santiago has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Marion County Oregon. For more regarding the Marion County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their contact us page.
Hipolito Ramos-santiago is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Sexual abuse in the first degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of sexual abuse in the first degree when that person:(a) Subjects another person to sexual contact and:
(A) The victim is less than 14 years of age;
(B) The victim is subjected to forcible compulsion by the actor; or
(C) The victim is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally defective, mentally incapacitated or physically helpless; or
(b) Intentionally causes a person under 18 years of age to touch or contact the mouth, anus or sex organs of an animal for the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of a person.
(2) Sexual abuse in the first degree is a Class B felony. [1991 c.830 §3; 1995 c.657 §12; 1995 c.671 §10]
Sodomy in the first degree.
(1) A person who engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person or causes another to engage in deviate sexual intercourse commits the crime of sodomy in the first degree if:(a) The victim is subjected to forcible compulsion by the actor;
(b) The victim is under 12 years of age;
(c) The victim is under 16 years of age and is the actor’s brother or sister, of the whole or half blood, the son or daughter of the actor or the son or daughter of the actor’s spouse; or
(d) The victim is incapable of consent by reason of mental defect, mental incapacitation or physical helplessness.
(2) Sodomy in the first degree is a Class A felony. [1971 c.743 §114; 1989 c.359 §4]
Unlawful sexual penetration in the first degree.
(1) Except as permitted under ORS 163.412, a person commits the crime of unlawful sexual penetration in the first degree if the person penetrates the vagina, anus or penis of another with any object other than the penis or mouth of the actor and:(a) The victim is subjected to forcible compulsion;
(b) The victim is under 12 years of age; or
(c) The victim is incapable of consent by reason of mental defect, mental incapacitation or physical helplessness.
(2) Unlawful sexual penetration in the first degree is a Class A felony. [1981 c.549 §3; 1989 c.359 §6; 1991 c.386 §2]