Cody Allen Hinze was arrested on Friday, June 11th 2021 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 8/13/98 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
Bail has been set to 100000 for Hinze which is listed as a 5.0 ft 11 in white male weighing approximately 145 lbs.
Cody Allen Hinze was arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and Cody Allen Hinze has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Clackamas County Oregon. For more regarding the Clackamas County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their about us page.
Cody Allen Hinze is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Sexual abuse in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of sexual abuse in the second degree when:(a) The person subjects another person to sexual intercourse, deviate sexual intercourse or, except as provided in ORS 163.412, penetration of the vagina, anus or penis with any object other than the penis or mouth of the actor and the victim does not consent thereto; or
(b)(A) The person violates ORS 163.415 (1)(a)(B);
(B) The person is 21 years of age or older; and
(C) At any time before the commission of the offense, the person was the victim’s coach as defined in ORS 163.426.
(2) Sexual abuse in the second degree is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §116; 1983 c.564 §1; 1991 c.386 §14; 1991 c.830 §2; 2009 c.876 §2]
Sodomy in the third degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of sodomy in the third degree if the person engages in deviate sexual intercourse with another person under 16 years of age or causes that person to engage in deviate sexual intercourse.(2) Sodomy in the third degree is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §112]
Sexual abuse in the third degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of sexual abuse in the third degree if:(a) The person subjects another person to sexual contact and:
(A) The victim does not consent to the sexual contact; or
(B) The victim is incapable of consent by reason of being under 18 years of age; or
(b) For the purpose of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of the person or another person, the person intentionally propels any dangerous substance at a victim without the consent of the victim.
(2) Sexual abuse in the third degree is a Class A misdemeanor.
(3) As used in this section, dangerous substance means blood, urine, semen or feces. [1971 c.743 §115; 1979 c.489 §1; 1991 c.830 §1; 1995 c.657 §11; 1995 c.671 §9; 2009 c.616 §1]