Ryan Heath Taylor was booked at 11:14 PM on Friday, August 6th, 2021 by Gresham Police Department. Taylor was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 41 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- DWS/REV MISD (A Misdemeanor)
COUNTY HOLD (U Unknown)
No bail has been set for Taylor which is listed as a 6 ft 0 in white male weighing approximately 200 lbs.
Ryan Heath Taylor was arrested in Multnomah County Oregon and Ryan Heath Taylor has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Multnomah County Oregon. For more regarding the Multnomah County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their Frequently asked Questions.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Violation driving while suspended or revoked; penalties.
(1) A person commits the offense of violation driving while suspended or revoked if the person does any of the following:(a) Drives a motor vehicle upon a highway during a period when the person’s driving privileges or right to apply for driving privileges have been suspended or revoked in this state by a court or by the Department of Transportation.
(b) Drives a motor vehicle outside the limitations of a probationary permit issued under ORS 807.270 or a hardship driver permit issued under ORS 807.240, including any limitations placed on the permit under ORS 813.510.
(c) Drives a commercial motor vehicle upon a highway during a period when the person’s driving privileges or commercial driving privileges have been suspended or revoked in this state or any other jurisdiction.
(2) Affirmative defenses to the offense described in this section are established under ORS 811.180.
(3) The offense described in this section is applicable upon any premises open to the public.
(4) The offense described in this section, violation driving while suspended or revoked, is a Class A traffic violation except as otherwise provided in ORS 811.182. [1983 c.338 §598; 1985 c.16 §304; 1987 c.730 §1; 1987 c.801 §9; 1989 c.171 §91; 1989 c.636 §45; 1997 c.249 §228; 1999 c.1051 §90; 2009 c.395 §10]