Nathaniel Lee Herberger was booked at 4:46 AM on Tuesday, March 13th by Deschutes County So. Herberger was booked into Deschutes County Jail in Bend, Oregon.
The 23 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- 475.894 (1) UNL POSSESS METHAMPHETAMINE - 1
- 475.850 UNLAWFUL DELIVER HEROIN
- 162.185 SUPPLYING CONTRABAND
Bail has been set to $45000.0 for Herberger which is listed as a 5' 11" male weighing approximately 160 lbs.
Nathaniel Lee Herberger is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
(1) It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally to possess methamphetamine unless the substance was obtained directly from, or pursuant to, a valid prescription or order of a practitioner while acting in the course of professional practice, or except as otherwise authorized by ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.752 to 475.980.(2) Unlawful possession of methamphetamine is a Class C felony. [2005 c.708 §18]
Unlawful delivery of heroin.
(1) It is unlawful for any person to deliver heroin.(2) Unlawful delivery of heroin is a Class A felony. [2005 c.708 §26]
(1) A person commits the crime of supplying contraband if:(a) The person knowingly introduces any contraband into a correctional facility, youth correction facility or state hospital; or
(b) Being confined in a correctional facility, youth correction facility or state hospital, the person knowingly makes, obtains or possesses any contraband.
(2) Supplying contraband is a Class C felony. [1971 c.743 §194; 1983 c.815 §9; 1997 c.249 §48]