Denise Marie Keller was arrested on Friday, April 6th 2018 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The female arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 7/14/65 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ORS.807.620 - PROBATION VIOLATION FALSE INFO TO POLICE
- ORS.811.140 - FAILURE TO APPEAR RECKLESS DRIVING
- ORS.807.620 - FAILURE TO APPEAR FALSE INFO TO POLICE
Bail has been set to 10000 for Keller which is listed as a 5.0 ft 2 in white female weighing approximately 120 lbs.
Denise Marie Keller was arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and Denise Marie Keller has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Clackamas County Oregon. For more regarding the Clackamas County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their about us page.
Denise Marie Keller is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Reckless driving; penalty.
(1) A person commits the offense of reckless driving if the person recklessly drives a vehicle upon a highway or other premises described in this section in a manner that endangers the safety of persons or property.(2) The use of the term recklessly in this section is as defined in ORS 161.085.
(3) The offense described in this section, reckless driving, is a Class A misdemeanor and is applicable upon any premises open to the public. [1983 c.338 §571]
SPECIAL SAFETY MEASURES