Andrew Wallace Kinney was arrested on Monday, April 9th 2018 and booked into Clackamas County Jail in Clackamas, Oregon.
The male arrested was listed as having a date of birth of 8/6/94 and was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
- ORS.163A.040-1 - FAILURE TO APPEAR FAIL TO REPORT AS SEX OFFENDER
- ORS.162.385 - FAILURE TO APPEAR FALSE INFO TO POLICE
- ORS.164.245 - FAILURE TO APPEAR CRIM TRESPASS II
- ORS.033.045-2 - CONTEMPT OF COURT
Bail has been set to 30000 for Kinney which is listed as a 5.0 ft 7 in white male weighing approximately 145 lbs.
Andrew Wallace Kinney was arrested in Clackamas County Oregon and Andrew Wallace Kinney has a presumption of innocence which means that although the person was arrested, they are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Presumption of innocence” serves to emphasize that the prosecution has the obligation to prove each element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt (or some other level of proof depending on the criminal justice system) and that the accused bears no burden of proof. For more information in presumption of innocence, wikipedia is a great place to start.
This information is made available by the local sheriff’s office near Clackamas County Oregon. For more regarding the Clackamas County Sheriffs department you can visit their website. They can also be contact them at their about us page.
Andrew Wallace Kinney is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Giving false information to peace officer for a citation or arrest on a warrant.
(1) A person commits the crime of giving false information to a peace officer for issuance or service of a citation or for an arrest on a warrant if the person knowingly uses or gives a false or fictitious name, address or date of birth to any peace officer for the purpose of:(a) The officer’s issuing or serving the person a citation under authority of ORS 133.055 to 133.076 or ORS chapter 153; or
(b) The officer’s arresting the person on a warrant.
(2) A person who violates this section commits a Class A misdemeanor. [1983 c.661 §11; 1999 c.1051 §70; 2003 c.777 §1; 2007 c.771 §1]
Criminal trespass in the second degree.
(1) A person commits the crime of criminal trespass in the second degree if the person enters or remains unlawfully in a motor vehicle or in or upon premises.(2) Criminal trespass in the second degree is a Class C misdemeanor. [1971 c.743 §139; 1999 c.1040 §9]