James Martin Davis was booked at 12:27 PM on Friday, April 21st by Portland Police, East Precinct. Davis was booked into Multnomah County Jail in Portland, Oregon.
The 47 year old male was arrested for suspicion of the below crimes:
No bail has been set for Davis which is listed as a 5 ft 10 in white male weighing approximately 180 lbs.
James Martin Davis is presumed innocent until proven guilty.Oregon Sentencing Guidelines
Disclaimer: Booking information comes directly from the County Sheriff’s Office and we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the quality of the information presented on this site. For the most accurate and up to date information please contact your local sheriff's office. We are unaffiliated with the Sheriff's office and make no guarantees as to the accuracy of this information. Information presented on this site should not be used to determine guilt, determine innocence, generate criminal history, or perform background checks.
Below are the Oregon laws which may relate to this arrest:
Violation driving while suspended or revoked; penalties.
(1) A person commits the offense of violation driving while suspended or revoked if the person does any of the following:(a) Drives a motor vehicle upon a highway during a period when the person’s driving privileges or right to apply for driving privileges have been suspended or revoked in this state by a court or by the Department of Transportation.
(b) Drives a motor vehicle outside the limitations of a probationary permit issued under ORS 807.270 or a hardship driver permit issued under ORS 807.240, including any limitations placed on the permit under ORS 813.510.
(c) Drives a commercial motor vehicle upon a highway during a period when the person’s driving privileges or commercial driving privileges have been suspended or revoked in this state or any other jurisdiction.
(2) Affirmative defenses to the offense described in this section are established under ORS 811.180.
(3) The offense described in this section is applicable upon any premises open to the public.
(4) The offense described in this section, violation driving while suspended or revoked, is a Class A traffic violation except as otherwise provided in ORS 811.182. [1983 c.338 §598; 1985 c.16 §304; 1987 c.730 §1; 1987 c.801 §9; 1989 c.171 §91; 1989 c.636 §45; 1997 c.249 §228; 1999 c.1051 §90; 2009 c.395 §10]
Unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
(1) It is unlawful for any person knowingly or intentionally to possess methamphetamine unless the substance was obtained directly from, or pursuant to, a valid prescription or order of a practitioner while acting in the course of professional practice, or except as otherwise authorized by ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.752 to 475.980.(2) Unlawful possession of methamphetamine is a Class C felony. [2005 c.708 §18]